Customer Support Lead
The Customer Support team serves as the initial point of contact for post-website launch requests. The support team handles requests, complaints and feedback via phone, email, and chat through Salesforce. As Tier 2 Team Lead, you will monitor team case volume to ensure Time-to-Respond and Time-to-Resolve Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are met for our Premium Support customers. This role is also responsible for monitoring and triaging after hour (including weekend) escalations from our answering service to make sure high priority cases are addressed.
Our customer base is made up of medical professionals (e.g., doctors, dentists, front-office managers of medical practices) who use our PatientPop marketing platform. The scope of support questions from customers includes:
- Requesting changes to their design or content to their website
- Billing questions
- Assistance with online scheduling and their practice portal
- Edits to web profiles
- General site revisions
Our current team consists of:
- 1 Support Lead
- 10 Tier 1 Support Analysts
- 2 Tier 2 Support Analysts
We are looking for a 2nd Lead to directly oversee our Tier 2 Support Analysts while also providing a supporting role for the Tier 1 team.
- Manage an existing external answering service to handle after-hours and overflow
- After hours triage and resolution
- Management of Premium Support customers and level 2 technical support issues
- Employee scheduling
- Modifying DNS
- Setting up and configuring email servers
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) installation
- Troubleshooting website related issues
- Manage a growing customer support team and oversee all aspects of the team including performance management, compensation and role and responsibilities.
- Manage case handling analytics including Salesforce cases, phone queue analytics, service level agreements and CSAT scores
- Manage internal and external escalations
- Work with other department managers & teams
- Manage open tasks with other departments to ensure on-time completion
- Coach and support the team to meet bonus and OKR metrics
- Other projects as assigned
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
- Organized and able to multitask
- Expertise in problem-solving
- Able to handle stressful situations
- Meet deadlines
- Positive motivator
- Proven leadership skills or experience
- Basic understanding of data analytics
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, including attempting to solve problems before asking for assistance.
- Ability to flourish in a high growth tech environment where change is constant.
- Minimum 1 years of leadership experience
- Experience using Salesforce.com, Service Console, Cases, Knowledge Articles, Live Agent chat
- College degree
- Knowledge of DNS, SSL
- Ability to troubleshoot basic web hosting and technical procedures
- Understanding of email and email settings.
- Proven ability to drive results under pressure and in the face of ambiguity.
- Thorough understanding of the principles of EMR best practices.
Nice to haves:
- SaaS Industry Experience
- Account Management/Implementation Experience
- Knowledge/Experience with one or more of the following: Athenahealth, Dentrix, Greenway, Allscripts, AdvancedMD, Eaglesoft, eClinicalWorks, ChiroTouch.
- Web development experience
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.