Customer Support Associate at Albert
Things you're good at
- Problem solving: not only are you great at understanding a problem, but you can provide articulate and concise solutions to our customers.
- Organization: you can handle multiple customers at once and see them through to completion.
- Collaboration: no one knows our customers' pains and delights better than you. Bringing this information to the team is key to your success.
- Empathy: you have the ability to connect with, and relate to, our customers
- Time management: you can swiftly, concisely navigate customer requests, while still fostering connection with our customers.
- Customer-driven: providing a supportive, responsive customer experience is your bread and butter.
- Managing high-volume inbound support channels: you’re part of the first line of defense in making sure our customers receive the attention and care they need, in a timely manner
- Help customers understand how to get the most out of Albert and provide assistance navigating the app
- Handle customer account cancellation requests
- Document topics and other clerical tasks in our internal support tools as assigned by manager
- Assist teammates in diagnosing and escalating issues our users encounter using Albert’s bug reporting system
- Collaborate with team members on feature requests and product improvements
- Build trust and rapport by keeping users in the loop and resolving issues quickly and thoroughly
- 4 year BA or BS degree required
- 1+ years of experience working in customer service
- Weekend availability
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 401k match
- Free lunch