Customer Success Specialist | Real Estate | Phone & Sales Support
REX Real Estate is flipping the old, boring, and very expensive model for selling and buying homes on its head by using (wait for it...) technology! We've slashed the usual commission paid to agents to just 2%, and have a full suite of services to help sellers and buyers navigate the the home-selling/buying process. We're growing like crazy and looking for a solutions-oriented, energetic, and well-spoken professional to join the Sales Team at our Los Angeles, CA office. This individual will be the voice of REX with the goal of creating great experiences, starting from the moment a customer calls in and ending with a home being sold/bought.
- Build relationships, generate excitement, and share REX’s value proposition with prospective customers
- Respond to and convert inbound leads, which include phone calls and written inquiries (e.g. chat, email); collaborate with team members to ensure phone shifts are covered
- Partner with the sales team to secure new customer appointments, generate sales activity reports, coordinate transactions, and prepare agreements
- Comply with REX policy and all state/legal statutes
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume, customer-facing or sales role
- Possess communication skills, especially phone presence and energy Ability to manage and nurture prospects and customer follow-up through a CRM
- Exhibit REX’s brand attributes: creative and innovative problem solver with the desire to be an industry changer to make buying and selling of real estate better for consumers
- Proficient in productivity and web-based tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google hangouts, Google docs/sheets
- A high degree of professionalism; able to remain calm and rational in times of confusion, rapid change or pressure
- Team-oriented; willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field
- 1-2 years of real estate experience. Holds a real estate license in one of these states: California, Texas, New York, New Jersey, Oregon, Colorado, Florida, Pennsylvania.
Compensation and Benefits:
REX offers attractive salary and health benefits with an equity stake in this fast growing tech company.