Customer Success Manager at GoGuardian
| El Segundo
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:17 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, November 19, 2020
GoGuardian is on a mission to transform education by helping to protect students in the digital space from harmful and distracting content and supporting their mental health. We partner with schools to identify learning patterns and maximize the academic potential of every student. With GoGuardian, educators can engage students with more effective resources while also promoting online accessibility in the most applicable way for their school population.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for managing GoGuardian’s largest accounts. You will lead the post-sales efforts in delivering value to your customers. As a GoGuardian product expert you'll speak and teach intelligently on the value and usage of the products. You will also apply your domain expertise with customers in best practices discussions, whether those are specific to the use of GoGuardian products or general devices in the classroom.
What You’ll Do
- Actively manage the success of a portfolio of assigned customers; includes retention, expansion and identifying cross-sell opportunities
- Close business on a monthly basis, meeting or exceeding your quota
- Provide customers with product training, strategic guidance, and ongoing best practices
- Quarterback customer risks and escalations end-to-end, including working cross-functionally with internal teams to create & execute on action plans
Who You Are
- 5+ years’ experience in a customer service, customer success, or account management role with a highly technical or SaaS product desirable
- Prior experience supporting large, enterprise customers and accounts
- Empathetic listener with a strong focus on serving the customer
- Strong, confident communication skills
- Comfortable in fast-paced and changing environment; does not get stressed easily
What We Offer
- Opportunity to impact and revolutionize safe digital learning experiences for K-12 students
- Partner with enthusiastic and talented colleagues who are compelled to do good in the world
- Weekly yoga classes and guided aromatherapy meditation
- Annual personal growth stipend for continued learning
- Grow and scale with one of the fastest growing EdTech companies
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns, or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.