UpKeep, an LA-based tech startup, is looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager to join our growing team here in beautiful Westwood, CA!
We're taking the work out of work orders! Founded in 2014, our mission was to empower the world's desk-less workforce through the adoption of new technology. We have developed a cloud-based solution that is simplifying maintenance, facility, and asset management across dozens of industries around the world. We're focused on remaining the #1 mobile-first computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) on the market by constantly improving our software as a service (SaaS) and always putting our customers first!
We currently employ about 60 people that work together to ensure 200,000+ global users are achieving their goals! After graduating from Y Combinator, we’ve raised $50M in capital funding (Series A & B) from some of the top VC’s in the world, including Emergence Capital (Salesforce.com and ZOOM) and Insight Partners (DocuSign & Twitter)
We've also been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" by Built in LA!
In this full-time role, you'll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and very affordable health insurance options. Employees here love our casual dress code, fully stocked kitchen, focus on sustainability, weekly catered lunches, and dog-friendly office. We value work/life balance and believe that family and personal health should always come first.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for working with customers to achieve their goals, monitor their account health and drive upsells and expansions. The Customer Success Manager will be expected to proactively reach out to customers, conduct onboarding and quarterly/annual performance reviews. This person must be adaptable, as they'll interact with different customers every day while working closely with various departments.
- Oversee a book of mid-market level accounts
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your customer accounts
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Achieve quarterly/annual renewal and expansion revenue targets
- Analyze user engagement data, identify actionable insights. Report regularly on KPIs
- Ensure proactively and frequently calls into accounts, delivering excellent customer care
- Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes
- Ability to travel 0%-10% of the time. Travel and meet with customers onsite to help train and develop an UpKeep onboarding plan
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing customer success or account management role
- Self-starter that thrives in fast-paced environments with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization, prioritization and multitasking skills
- Excellent in-person and web presentations skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce
Check us out at: www.onupkeep.com or http://app.onupkeep.com/
Named the #1 Facility Management Software by GetApp & Gartner, #1 for Usability by Software Advice, and #1 Easiest to Use CMMS by G2 Crowd.
Learn more about our hiring process here: https://onupkeep.com/blog/5-tips-for-applying-to-jobs-at-upkeep/
UpKeep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Throughout our interview process, if you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.