Customer Success Manager, Emerging
Procore is expanding our Customer Success team! We are hiring Customer Success Managers to our Emerging team to partner with clients and drive client adoption, manage business processes, and build Procore’s business. This role is a balance of independent work within a highly collaborative team. The team you work within will own a shared book of business and develop accounts, partnering with Account Executives and Customer Support Representatives as your clients join and grow with Procore. This is not a sales position.
Our Customers Success team members will be given the opportunity to work with clients to maintain and grow existing relationships. Team members will partner with Procore’s Account Executive team to identify expansion opportunities and drive towards Procore’s ultimate goal: Negative Net Churn!
Travel is required (5-10%) to client sites, industry events, other Procore offices, and more! This position is based in our Carpinteria, CA office. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately!
Procore Customer Success Managers on our emerging team are responsible for post implementation success & long term adoption of a shared book of business. The job requires a deep understanding of Procore’s vertical to successfully drive value to a rapidly expanding book of business.
Procore is seeking candidates with the following experience:
Tech industry sophomores looking for a new challenge:
- Previously worked directly with clients and end users at a SaaS software company that included responsibilities of software training, building new client relationships and driving user adoption
- Understanding of complex web and mobile applications utilized for documentation management, project management, or similar
Construction pros looking to transition into a fast paced software company:
- Experience in a project administration or management role within the construction industry including Project Engineer, Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, and Project Administrator
- Procore platform users (highly preferred, not required)
- Must be technology evangelists and promoters of modernizing the Construction industry
Our Emerging Customer Success Team is responsible for:
- Working as a team; Reactively and proactively work with Procore clients (1700+ accounts) and transform them into Procore experts and evangelists through training (mostly remote via screen sharing software, but some in person as well), support, and relationship management
- Providing the highest level of service and support to Procore’s clients through diligent communication
- Communicating with fellow team members (mentoring and asking questions) via instant messaging, email, phone, and face to face meetings
- Collaborating with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices, connect clients with Product Managers and Marketing to further client success and Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Complete immersion and mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices
While our Customer Success team works closely with all levels of our organization, including our sales team, this position does not include any direct selling-related tasks or activities. Our Customer Success team is solely focused on ensuring Procore's clients are well supported, educated, and fully adopted on our platform.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.