Customer Success Field Enablement Specialist
We’re looking for a Customer Success Field Enablement Specialist to join our team. In this role, you’ll serve as the voice and advocate of Procore’s Implementation and Customer Support Managers and leaders. You’ll partner with the central enablement team, influencing and inciting action to drive the results. Successful candidates possess a curious and investigative disposition that allows them to develop a deep understanding of the current challenges and opportunities their teams are facing and can prescribe, recommend, and execute on programs and solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure information, resources, and change management initiatives relating to your specific geo/segments are packaged in a tailored, accurate, and helpful way
- Use data, feedback, and a deep understanding of our corporate initiatives to support the unique challenges, needs, and key drivers of success
- Partner with senior and executive leadership to identify opportunities to streamline the process through optimization and automation
- Build a strong internal network of experts and resources that can drive effective change within their geo/segments
- Own the feedback loop from field teams to enablement - organize inputs from reps and managers to improve knowledge transfer and learning needs
- Create, deliver and tailor internal content and communications including slide-decks, training materials, talk tracks, one-pagers, etc
- Partner with CS Content & Comms team to organize and structure team specific material utilizing department resources, processes, and tools.
- Create, develop and lead the successful execution of the cross-functional enablement programs; foster best practices with guidance from the Learning and Development team
- Improve productivity through the delivery and re-enforcement of initiatives, processes, and tools; drive QBRs and align with leadership to set and iterate quarterly productivity goals
- Partner with the CS training team to decrease ramp time for new hires.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of field enablement investments and programs
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years working in a technology or startup environment (including internships)
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Success (SaaS experience preferred)
- Knowledge of SaaS customer journey, processes, and best practices is preferred
- Comfortable experimenting with and learning new technologies
- Experience with enablement tools (e.g. content management, LMS, call recording/coaching tools, Salesforce, etc.) is preferred
- Adaptable, humble, self-aware with the ability to translate constructive feedback into action
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, in particular with leadership; ability to influence without authority
- Strong organization and project management skills; the ability to multi-task across multiple concurrent projects and learn new applications quickly
- Ability to analyze and formulate multiple data points (qualitative & quantitative) and create a plan for execution
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.