Customer Success Department Coordinator
Procore is seeking a Customer Success Coordinator to join our Customer Success team in Carpinteria, CA. Successful candidates will be organized, proactive, and able to manage a wide range of tasks. Professional level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making abilities, and attention to detail are desired. Candidates should be resourceful, driven, and efficient while maintaining an approachable and professional presence.This position will involve direct interface with all levels of our organization in addition to high profile clients, partners, associates and service providers.
What you'll do:
- Organize high profile client meetings onsite, coordinate remote client meetings with the Customer Success team
- Proactively bring together appropriate people and other resources to support the critical Customer Success activities and mission
- Prepare expense reports and assist Procurement with Purchase Orders
- Utilize proficient time management skills to plan, organize, and coordinate the administrative aspects of the Customer Success team’s activities
- Organize logistics (seating, IT hardware, etc.) for new hires
- Support department with purchasing necessary supplies (books, hardware, etc.)
- Collaborate with all CS Coordinators as well as department coordinators to organize calendar events and cross-department meetings
- Awareness of all department team activities, department meetings, and visitors
- Attend appropriate company meetings to stay current on company activities
- Support Enablement team with Customer Success Boot Camp and department-wide projects
What we're looking for:
- 1-3 years of previous experience working in an administrative role
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and Google applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive).
- Exposure to managing travel and reservations
- Outstanding social and communication skills in a professional environment.
- A good listener and someone who’s not afraid to ask questions and suggest new ideas
- Comfortable switching gears quickly and working in a fast paced environment
- Although a bachelor’s degree is not specifically required, this position requires a business/office management background generally equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in a business or administrative related field.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.