Customer Success Coordinator (Operations) at Flowspace
What you'll do
- Work with merchants and build relationships to ensure their satisfaction with Flowspace services.
- Communicate with warehouse partners to ensure customer orders leave on-time and accurately.
- Troubleshoot and provide training for warehouses and customers on the Flowspace platform. Follow up to ensure resolution on any issues.
- Manage customer on-boarding process to ensure first shipments go smoothly.
- Complete all tasks assigned through the intercom within the KPIs established by their manager.
- Deliver personal, proactive, and straight-forward customer service to warehouses and customers.
- Keep a record of customer interactions, following communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Who we're looking for
- 1-2 years of work experience in a high volume customer service, call center, or account management role
- A love of customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinker
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Proactive self starter, who goes the extra mile to get the job done
- Ability to learn and master new software
- Familiarity of logistics terminology
- Experience with parcel shipping
- 1-2 years of experience in logistics and/or supply chain