Dave is the finance version of David and Goliath taking on the big banks. A financial friend to the millions of Americans who use the app, Dave helps with budgeting, building credit, finding work and accessing money to cover immediate expenses before payday. Instead of mandatory fees, Dave lets users pay what they think is fair through a ‘tip’ based model. Dave users plant a tree for each % tip they leave when taking an advance, resulting in tens of millions of trees planted.
We are choosing to build a quality team vs a large team. You will be a formative part of our company culture moving forward. To that point, we want someone that can take ownership of a project from beginning to end and can do it on their own. We’ll be there to support you but not hold your hand.
Sure, we’ve checked all the boxes you’d expect from a fast-moving startup, but the best thing we can offer you is a supportive environment for learning and opportunities for personal/professional growth.
We are look for a helpful Customer Success Associate to be the friendly voice of Dave to our members. You’ll be guiding our users through the app, resolving any issue, and relaying valuable feedback to help build the best user experience possible.
- Assists users with inquiries regarding profile updates, account set-up, tip updates, account cancellation, etc.
- Keeps records of customer interactions or transactions, records details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken, using ZenDesk.
- Possess superior product knowledge and educates members on using the app
- Follows up with members regarding negative survey feedback
- Works with CS Team Leads to identify and triage system errors and bugs
- Actively prevents fraud by protecting sensitive consumer data
- Refer unresolved issues to appropriate departments for further investigation.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess the validity of issues and to determine possible causes.
- Assess occasions when tickets require escalation and doing so in a timely manner
- Ensure member satisfaction through high quality interactions and offer ways to appease members as applicable.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to adapt tone to company brand
- You’ve been in mobile app, banking, or comparable support for 2+ years
- High School graduate and/or equivalency required. Some college preferred.
- Previous email and chat experience required. Phone support preferred.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment that requires adaptability
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Applicable Technologies: Zendesk (or comparable)
- Available to work shifts during Customer Success office hours Monday- Sunday, 6:30am - 7:30pm Pacific Time
Benefits & Perks:
· Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
· Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and your dependents
· Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
· Generous and flexible PTO
· Catered lunch 3x/week
· Voluntary life insurance plan
· Voluntary worksite benefit plans for accidents, critical illness and hospital indemnity
· Flexible work hours
· 401(k) savings plan
· Central location
· Generous paid parental leave
· 1UP Wednesdays where you can teach or learn something new from a fellow Dave
· An open and fun office space with room for socializing - outside patio, hammock, and basketball hoop
· A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.