Who Are We:
When you leave work, do you miss it? Do you wish you were moving your work forward because you knew it would move your entire industry forward, we do.
The people here at Puffco don’t just create products — we create behavior changing experiences for a community in the millions, with more added everyday. The mentality that drives the leadership at Puffco is based on passion and obsession, never by obligation. The excitement of a new idea turning into a tangible product that changes people’s lives is a rare gift, that we cherish daily.
Puffco has already produced the most awarded devices ever in our space, but for us, this is just the beginning. What we’ve created is truly special, and we’re looking for special people to help shape the future of our industry. Join Puffco and you join a family, and a community that you can directly impact. The possibilities are limitless, and the results dependent on how deep you care to dive in
What We’ve Achieved This Year:
- Listed by MG Magazine as one of the 50 best companies to work for.
- Nominated for Engadgets “Best Of CES”
- Featured on Vice, Netflix, HBO, and were one of the only products ever to be featured on the Cover of High Times magazine.
- Written about in Forbes, Rolling Stone, Billboard Magazine, and other publications now just tuning into the work we’ve been putting in when no one was paying attention.
- Grew 5x in revenue and 3x in scale, and we have no plans of slowing.
- Released the first-ever smart rig, the Puffco Peak, that created a mile-stone in consumer electronics that create the consumer experience and created massive appeal.
- Brought together the worlds of art and technology with the Puffco Glass Open. It stimulated the billion-dollar glass art industry, providing jobs and creating an impact far beyond what most consumer products can achieve.
- Vastly expanded our distribution to more than 51 different countries, leaving a global impression.
Who Are You:
We are looking for exceptional employees who are innovative forward thinkers, who are resourceful, motivated, and passionately committed to their trade. A driven self-starter with top notch organizational and detail-oriented skill set who thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We here at Puffco possess these qualities and if you do too, then please read on!
What’s The Role About:
This hands-on position would suit a self-motivated, results-oriented individual who is comfortable in a casual, but fast paced, environment. You are the first person that our customers contact when they have an issue. The speed, the technical accuracy and the respect you share with the community every day is at the core of whether a prospect chooses to be a Puffco advocate. You play a major role because Puffco is a deeply authentic brand that aims to differentiate by the high quality of each customer interaction.
Some things you will be responsible for:
- Responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Basic product troubleshooting.
- Processing warranty requests with customer follow up.
- Provide exceptional customer service, with a passion for exceeding customer expectations.
Some qualifications and skills we need you to have:
- 1-3 years’ experience in customer service, customer support.
- Experience providing customer service via support ticketing platforms.
- Strategic - able to analyze situations and see the big picture.
- Intelligent - bright and used to overachieving/over-delivering.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work under pressure whilst keeping an eye for details.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in using Google sheets, docs etc.
- History of building and managing client relationships.
- Manages and self directs priorities with minimal oversight.
- Appreciation and enthusiasm for cannabis culture.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive pay, 401K, Medical/Dental/ Vision/Life coverage, Flexible Time-Off
- Amazing pet friendly office in LA Center Studios with a fun casual and comfortable work environment
- Snacks, lunches, retreats, and SO much more!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Puffco strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Puffco’s recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Puffco may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
**Additional information about our company can be found at www.puffco.com.