Customer Service Market Supervisor Japanese
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
iHerb is one of the leading global e-commerce retailers with its emphasis on Nutritional and Wellness products. Our mission is simple…providing the best overall value for natural products through "e-simplicity." Our values can be best defined as an environment in constant and continuous pursuit to conscientiously meet the needs of our customers, business partners, and team members while doing our part to safeguard the environment.
Primary liaison between iHerb Customer Service Management and our Local BPO. Responsible for communicating and resolving day to day issues including productivity, quality, coordinating scheduling and training. Provide daily reports to iHerb management regarding all issues impacting local operations or customer experience.
- Ensure that our Customers are consistently receiving an Outstanding Customer Experience
- Identify and communicate to all iHerb departments issues that are negatively impacting Customer Experience (e.g. Global Logistics, Marketing, IT, etc.)
- Ensure that iHerb is delivering Customer Experiences that are equal to or better than our competitors
- Review processes and recommend changes for issues affecting Customer Experience in Market
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Ensure that team members are meeting minimum productively requirements
- Ensure that team members are meeting quality standards
- Schedule team members based on ticket volumes for their assigned region.
- Upload and maintain regional information in knowledge base and CS Landing page
- Evaluate and report issues regarding web page performance and promotions campaigns.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A professional, positive, and enthusiastic attitude – customer centric
- Bi-lingual – English + other language
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to type 40 WPM
- Stress tolerance
- Willing to work weekends if needed
- Proficient use of MS Office Suite (Word & Excel)
- Proficient use of Gmail (GSuite)
- Requires a minimum of three (3) years related experience,
- Experience in a call center environment is a plus
- A minimum of two (2) years in a Supervisory role
Associate’s degree preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience