Customer Service Associate at Prodege LLC
Recently named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2019, Prodege, LLC, an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $700 million in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of four consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, and InboxDollars— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 100 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!
The Customer Service Associate will be responsible for representing the company in a positive and professional manner while answering the inquiries and questions of Swagbucks.com users.
Additionally, the Customer Service Associate will:
- Answer live chat, e-mails and phone support from our users and assist them while meeting quota (200 cases/day).
- Troubleshoot user issues and questions with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Collaborate on team decisions.
- Respond to all chat inquires throughout the workday while answering e-mails and phone support.
- Communicate clearly and professionally via live chat and e-mail.
- Work efficiently with all departments to ensure customer inquiries are resolved in a timely manner.
Additional skills and experience required:
- At least 1 year of live chat & email customer service experience is required.
- Have general computer knowledge and typing speed of 35 wpm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must. (Writing sample will be requested during the interview process.)
- Proficiency with Google Drive and Zendesk software will be a plus.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Word and Excel Functions.
- Must be detail oriented, capable of managing competing priorities and meeting tight timeline and daily quota.
- Must be self-motivated and deadline/quota oriented.
- Must be able to work productively with limited supervision.