Customer Reference Manager
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive. Recently, AuditBoard Ranked #3 on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 list with a growth rate of 16,882%.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
AuditBoard is searching for an experienced customer reference manager to join our sales organization and build our sales reference program. The customer reference manager is a highly visible role requiring continual communication with our sales, marketing, and customer success teams. In this role you will support sales’ reference requests and proactively recruit customers to become advocates. You must be comfortable working in fast paced, team-oriented environment. Responsibilities include:· Serve as a customer reference concierge to the sales organization expertly matching customer references with prospects to help close deals
- Work with sales and customer success to identify top reference accounts and cultivate AuditBoard champions
- Implement the systems and processes that are necessary to create a world-class customer reference program.
- Ensure our customer reference database is current and accurate
- Become the go-to expert on existing customers and their stories in order to help create effective marketing assets that can be leveraged in our marketing campaigns
- Assist with the creation and management of customer advisory boards, along with engaging customers for peer user reviews and feedback
- Maintain accountability for the use of the customer references used by sales and in marketing materials
- Develop great relationships with customers and AuditBoard team members
- 2+ years experience working in a customer reference role or related discipline
- Fluid communicator who is comfortable talking with customers
- Understanding of sales and customer success
- Able to multitask and promptly handle ad-hoc requests under tight timeframes
- Experience with customer relationship management systems
- Customer first, detail-oriented personality