Customer Experience Supervisor at Clutter
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 750+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Supervisor to run and coach Clutter’s Customer Care team, which operates in a B2C remote call center environment. Customer experience is a critical part of Clutter’s overall product offering, which aims to make every customer’s life more convenient. The person in this role is directly responsible for leading the team that delivers a quality experience to all of our customers. This position reports directly to the Head of CX Operations and is fully remote - team members can be based anywhere in CA, NY, NJ, PA, FL, WA, OR, or IL.
What you’ll do:
- Manage, train, and develop a team of 15+ Customer Experience Specialists by providing ongoing coaching and feedback
- Identify and evaluate top talent during the recruitment of new agents
- Ensure quality by putting new hires through a rigorous training bootcamp
- Lead initiatives to reduce customer effort and improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Improve and standardize processes and policies across the network to ensure consistent execution and compliance at all times
- Act as the last layer of escalation for any customer service issues that may arise
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Product, Engineering and Operations teams to optimize the customer experience
- Drive continuous improvement of the customer experience by leveraging data-driven decision-making
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university
- 5+ years of customer support or operations management experience; remote management experience preferred
- Experience building, coaching and training teams in a fast-paced environment (Tech company or startup background a plus!)
- Strong cross-functional communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in stressful situations
- Flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment with priority shifts and ambiguous situations