Customer Experience Specialist - Delivery Channels at sweetgreen
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
Our teams are our most valuable ingredient - the heart of our company, the face of our brand, and what truly make the sweetgreen experience special and unique. The sweetgreen customer experience team represents the voice of the customer in the organization, and the Customer Experience (CX) Specialist provides above and beyond communication with our guests so that they feel heard and more connected with sweetgreen.
In addressing customer responses, our CX team has two main objectives:
- Support our operators by delivering timely feedback that empowers our teams and delivery partners to provide exceptional customer experiences.
- Evangelize our customers and turn our disgruntled guests into our biggest fans.
- Support our new delivery channels by providing live-troubleshooting of delivery issues such as food quality, tech, accuracy, and late orders.
- Contribute to a team of guest experience advocates to field daily guest questions across various channels (email, text, yelp + social media) and achieve a best-in-class response time.
- Create above and beyond experiences that deepen the guest's relationship to our brand.
- Critically problem-solve common complaints by flagging trends + partnering cross-functionally to recommend + implement preventative measures; proactively create a better guest experience.
- Support operations teams as a unit that works closely to deliver real-time feedback to our store leadership.
Great candidates for the CX Specialist have the following characteristics:
- At least 2 years experience in a Customer Service/Support oriented role.
- Previous experience in a role requiring impeccably written communications across multiple channels and the ability to adjust to each, such as corporate or marketing communications, customer experience/service or journalism.
- A guest experience mindset: has good judgment about how to assess and resolve a customer problem in a thoughtful way.
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement that contributes to a first-class customer experience.
- A quick learner, able to work both independently (once trained!) and collaboratively with our teams.
- Is adept at pattern recognition, and can act quickly to rally the right people to act on trends.
- Can handle multiple work streams with excellent time management skills.
- Has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment while working with our team to achieve shared goals.
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.