Customer Experience Project Manager
SnackNation is an incredible place to work! Here’s why...
- You’ll have the unique opportunity to drive customer experience for one of the fastest growing companies in America. In fact, SnackNation was just ranked #24 on Inc. 5000’s 2018 fastest growing companies list! You’ll create meaningful and impactful work that’s going to change the state of our business.
- The work is fulfilling. Our products and services help make the world a better place and our culture encourages people to become the best version of themselves. You’ll be challenged to do the best work of your life, which will create lasting impact in the world.
- You'll receive transformative mentorship. We can help you become a better customer advocate, a better leader. SnackNation Alumni have gone on to start businesses, successful podcasts, thriving consultancies, and land exciting new roles that were previously out of reach. If you seek mentorship and guidance, we’ll help you become the person you’ll need to become to achieve your personal and professional goals. And the proof is in the pudding: We’re Great Places To Work certified and have been named in Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures!
What You'll Do:
- Overall: You’ll be responsible for creating and implementing the B2B and B2C customer experience here at SnackNation. That means updating journey maps based on data-driven insights, driving complex product innovations through project management, collaborating with other SnackNation teams to make the journey come to life and leading a team of implementation specialists. You’ll also measure the journey and continue to iterate in new ways every quarter.
- Create: You’ll have the ultimate creative space to think outside the box to bring forward our brand in ways that will create lasting impact for our business.
- Lead: You’ll get the opportunity to manage some incredible individual contributors and also grow the team to support our B2C customer experience.
- Spark CX Inspiration: We want our customer experience to be a North Star for others including our prospective members and the CX community. We’re off to a great start, but need your help to drive to the next level.
Who You Are:
- A strong SnackNation Core Values fit
- 6+ years spent creating and implementing customer experiences based on data-driven insights
- 3+ years leading people specifically with the mindset of inspiring and supporting them to become their best selves at work and beyond
- The ability to extract meaningful insights from data and make impactful business recommendations accordingly
- An iterative mindset...At SnackNation it’s not about being perfect, it’s about making data-driven decisions, testing solutions and implementing excellently
- A tenacious self-starter mentality for achieving company goals in innovative ways
- Experience developing customer journey maps
- B2B physical product experience highly preferred
- Project Management experience highly preferred
Perks & Benefits
- Employee Stock Options
- Paid Time Off
- Company Subsidized Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
- Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
- Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
- Yoga & Wellness Activities
- Happy Hours
- Company Retreats
- Dog Friendly