Customer Experience Manager at Your Super
Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up and international business based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 50, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Provide product knowledge and recommendations to prospective shoppers
- Manage a growing team of 10+ customer experience agents by providing ongoing feedback and support
- Serve as the resident expert on all Your Super customer policies and procedures
- Provide input and recommendations on how to improve existing policies
- Handle customer service escalations that may arise within operations in the US
- Lead day-to-day operations with extremely high attention to every detail
- Enforce and strengthen the customer experience team's performance by creating performance improvement plans and identifying training opportunities
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams to optimize the customer experience
- Oversee the execution of certain deliverables on the CX projects, as delegated by the Sr Manager
- 2+ years of customer service/support or operations management experience, including experience managing lead
- Experience building, coaching and training teams in a fast-paced environment (startup background a plus!).
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for creating and abiding by internal processes
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in stressful situations
- Comfort and experience handling high stakes customer claims/escalations
- Flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment
- Must have experience with Zendesk
- Experience in Shopify is a plus
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Bi-annual company retreat
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program