Customer Experience Detective
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Support our community via email, live chat/messaging, voice and social media channels with a variety of questions and issues.
- Proactively and confidently take on challenges, research information, troubleshoot problems and creatively deliver results.
- Work closely with our members and the Customer Experience Team to help identify and escalate issues to the appropriate teams.
- Advocate for our community by bringing to light customer needs and pain points.
What you’ve accomplished:
- You truly care about people, therefore, you genuinely care about customers. You can take on escalated issues and find creative solutions for our community.
- You have at least 3 years experience in a customer service/support environment and are passionate about creating an amazing customer experience.
- You’re preferably bilingual and at a C1 fluency level for both English and Spanish.
- You’re results-driven and excellent under pressure - you can immediately adapt in a fast-paced environment while handling escalated issues.
- You’re articulate and enthusiastic, with a great eye for detail. You’re a great writer and have a thoughtful, creative and friendly writing style.
- You’re not shy about digging into issues. You have strong critical-thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- You have a strong technical aptitude and can pick up new technology quickly.
- You are flexible and can work at least 1 weekend day, including some holidays. We operate 7 days/week, 365 days/year, including holidays. We do not offer Monday - Friday shifts. Shifts are typically Tuesday - Saturday or Sunday - Thursday.
- *Big Plus*: You have a working knowledge of G Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides) and helpdesk tools (Zendesk, Sprout, etc.).