Customer Experience Coordinator at SNACKNATION
| Culver City
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:23 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, October 31, 2019
We’re building out the Customer Experience team and looking for a motivated, Customer-first enthusiast! The Customer Experience Coordinator will report to the Sr. Director of Customer Experience, playing a fundamental role in making our vision of an 11-star experience come to life. This is for someone who wants to enhance their skills in creative thinking, project management, and operational processes.
This role will be instrumental in directly supporting and enhancing the Customer Experience with the goal of increasing retention, lifetime value, NPS and Customer satisfaction...as well as making our Customers day better!
What You'll Do:
- Manage the Customer Communication Calendar by helping to create engaging content and coordinating the execution of email sends
- Support the creation and implementation of Customer surveys
- Establish a monthly data review process of Customer communication programs
- Implement improvements to optimize Customer engagement based on metrics discoveries
- Participate in the roll out of new products directly related to enhancing the Customer Experience
- Collaborate with the Member Success Team on providing Customer “Wow Moments” to provide value and increase overall retention
- Work with Tech and Finance on ecommerce ordering process for coffee and bottle service products
- Support the Customer Success department with performing routine operational tasks and maintaining the health of our help desk platform
- Recommend improvements for existing processes and coordinate with the necessary resources to make it happen
- Additional coordination of Customer Experience initiatives as needed
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of Customer facing experience
- CPG industry experience a plus/bonus
- Deep organizational skills and attention to detail with understanding of project management principles and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, an enthusiastic attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams
- Radical candor: You care deeply, challenge directly, and thrive in an environment where feedback is received with gratitude. You understand that communicating where we’ve done well and where we can improve, both to your team and leadership, is an absolute necessity for our growth and future success.
- Project management: You can easily manage various different projects and campaigns while staying on-track with deliverables and communications
- Catalyst for change: You share that same electric energy and drive to disrupt the conventional ways of how a brand comes to market and connects with their future customers and thrive in a changing environment
- Ability to pivot with ease when projects and priorities change
- Plan decisions and practice good judgement
- Solid understanding of software programs or the enthusiasm to learn
- Ability to anticipate and provide information before being asked, and proactively make suggestions
- The enthusiasm to dive in and learn
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce or similar systems
Perks & Benefits
- Employee Stock Options
- Paid Time Off
- Company Subsidized Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
- Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
- Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
- Yoga & Wellness Activities
- Happy Hours
- Company Retreats
- Dog Friendly
We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. At SnackNation, we care about making a positive impact on the world, starting with our wellness-minded culture and values. And we’re growing! In fact, SnackNation was just ranked #24 on Inc. 5000’s list of fastest-growing US companies of 2018, and #2 in the Food & Beverage category.
We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. We even offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. Plus, we've got the accolades to back it up: We’re Great Places To Work Certified and named one of Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures!
If you're a wellness-loving professional who wants to make an impact, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our driven company culture, join us. We promise to help you find your better you, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming CPG space.
Read Full Job Description