Customer Experience Associate
- Talk to the people.
- Be a friend. A well-informed friend.
- Communicate with current and potential customers about everything from science to shipping info.
- Help people understand what Ritual is all about and assure them we’ll be there every step of the way.
- Listen to the Ritual community and relay what you hear through succinct, actionable feedback.
- Be a team player.
- Pick up the odd jobs that come with a small team building something big -- pack boxes, make t-shirts, snap Instagram shots, play office DJ, etc.
Who You Are
- A believer. You’re aligned with our mission to educate and empower consumers, and make the highest quality ingredients accessible to them.
- Well-spoken. You’re a communicator. Good with your words, whether on email, on the phone or face to face.
- Tech-savvy. You know your way around a mac (or PC), gmail suite of products and beyond!
- High-energy. You wake up every day eager to learn and tackle new problems.
- Ambitious. You want your next move to be a career-defining moment you can be proud of.
- Not a jerk. You love helping people and making friends in the process.
What You Need
- Experience: 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in a customer service-related field or fast paced environment.
- Education: AS/BS in any field, equivalent experience also accepted.
- Experience with customer experience software providers like Zendesk, Livechat, and Clarabridge is a plus, but not required if you can adapt and learn quickly.
Why Ritual?Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We are dedicated to creating a brand that speaks to a healthy, clean, and no B.S. lifestyle. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective and backed by real science. Welcome to your new daily Ritual.