Customer Engagement Representative at Aspiration
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:51 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, July 30, 2020
Aspiration is the first VC-backed neobank on a mission to be the leading consumer financial services brand and company focused on sustainability and the environment. At Aspiration, we created the category of sustainable, socially responsible retail consumer finance. We offer unique financial products to let people save, spend, and invest their money in ways that make them more financially secure and align with their personal values. Unlike other financial institutions, Aspiration is committed to building a relationship with our customers based on trust and aligning the customer’s success with our own. Aspiration has raised over $200M in funding to date, and is growing quickly.
What You'll Do
- Communication. Your primary task will be communicating with potential and current customers through phone and email regarding Aspiration’s financial services.
- Engagement. As a Customer Engagement Specialist, you will engage with customers beyond their initial inquiry, determining if/when they may benefit from other Aspiration products, features, or promotions.
- Voice of the brand. Be an advocate for Aspiration’s mission and values.
- Cross-departmental collaboration. Communicate ideas and feedback to the appropriate departments to contribute to ongoing company improvement and growth.
- Feedback. Participate in regular coaching sessions with your Team Lead and Manager which focus on your strengths and areas of opportunities. Our ideal agent is willing and open to receiving constructive feedback.
What You'll Bring
- BA/BS degree required
- 1+ years of Customer Service or customer-facing roles
- Customer Engagement representatives should strive to demonstrate a customer focus, an entrepreneurial spirit, resilience, attention to detail, a team mentality, and company & industry knowledge.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit - Aiming to resolve customer issues by assuming ownership of the outcome and striving for personal excellence
- Attention to detail - We work in a highly regulated industry, so ensuring high-quality work is imperative
- Team Mentality- Investing in working as a member of a larger team by working to build relationships with peers, managers, and fellow employees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with ZenDesk
- Previous experience in financial services or banking
- Previous experience managing multiple work queues at once
What You'll Get
- Work for a mission-driven company to transform the lives of millions by building a better, values-oriented financial firm
- Competitive Salary and Equity Incentives
- Robust Healthcare Plans (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K & Unlimited Vacation Time
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture
Read Full Job Description