Customer Care Representative
Hallmark Labs is a subsidiary of Hallmark Cards, Inc based in Santa Monica, California.We currently operate two digital subscription services, Hallmark Movies Now and
Hallmark eCards, as well as ongoing initiatives in personalized, print-on-demand
greeting cards. We are a diverse team of innovators, creators and influencers
leveraging Hallmark's deep experience in creating meaningful connections and
progressing it into the digital age with cutting-edge technology.
Are you great at what you do and passionate about your work? Are you honest and
Are you a self- motivated, go-getter that likes to have fun?
If so, you are in the right place.
Who we are...
Hallmark Labs, based in Santa Monica, CA, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hallmark dedicated to rapidly progressing a century-old, privately-owned American brand to the forefront of the digital age. Our mission is to leverage cutting-edge technology to create a more emotionally connected world by making a genuine difference in every life, every day.
We are a small, nimble team that thrives on the ever-changing digital landscape as a catalyst to create meaningful, emotional connections. We believe in the power of teamwork. We believe in our people, our most valuable asset. The Hallmark Labs Customer Care is a team of dedicated professionals who are passionate about providing Best in Class support to our subscribers of Hallmark Movies Now, Hallmark eCards and Print on Demand. We are looking for someone to join the Hallmark Movies Now division.
This role includes the following responsibilities:
- Deliver service and support to customers while using automated call distribution phone software or email
- Provide solutions to customers by identifying problems, researching answers, guiding customers through corrective steps
- Process information in response to customer inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Gather customer's information and quickly identify root causes evaluating and analyzing symptoms of an issue
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues such as internet connectivity, browser compatibility and problems with devices
- Identify and escalate priority issues with a sense of urgency
- Accurately process and record transactions using a computer and tracking software- Escalation pathway software, Excel and Google Docs spreadsheets
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer's' business
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Keep private consumer and corporate information confidential
- Support sales opportunities by providing information on product capabilities and offerings, pricing, positioning, related merchandise assistance
Who we think would be a fit…
- Superior customer service skills
- Experience with Streaming Video on Demand services
- Proper phone etiquette and exceptional listening skills
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work as a team
- Flexible work schedule
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with outstanding follow-through skills
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Must be willing to work all shifts,weekends, overtime, holidays and emergency shifts as required
You must show how you meet the basic qualifications (listed below) in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Labs and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, education verification and satisfactory reference and background checks.Basic Qualifications:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- 1+ years of customer experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Call center experience is a plus
- Prior experience using Zendesk, Customer Service Ticketing Software
- Prior technical support experience
- A passion for helping people and exceeding their expectations.
- The confidence, job knowledge and ability to utilize available resources to provide excellent member service.
- Ability to succeed in a structured, goal oriented environment.
LIVE WELL:Excellent medical benefits
401(k) match up to 5%
Life insurance policy for every employee, at no cost
Cell phone and home internet reimbursement
Carpool and parking pass cash-out program
Generous maternity/paternity leave
Employee assistance programs
REFUEL:Fully stocked kitchen with fresh fruit and delicious snacks and beverages
Monthly catered lunches
Soft serve machine 24/7
Great eateries close by, oh, and we're near the beach!
Massage chairs and bicycles
Onsite free parking
Flexible work hours/work from home
Hallmark Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.