Customer Care Agent
ChromaDex currently has an immediate opening for a full-time Customer Care Agent for our office in Westwood, CA. The right candidate will be detail oriented, energetic, with the ability to effectively work on a team, communicate with professionalism and poise to provide an exceptional customer experience and ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
In this role, the Customer Care Agent is primarily responsible for working in the call center department, interacting with customers on the phone and via chat and email with an emphasis on responding to customers regarding their Social Media messages in order to improve their experience. The right candidate must be energetic, tech-forward, great on the phone, and able to take initiative and effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
What you'll be doing:
- Engage with customers on the phone, via chat, email and Social Media to ensure an optimal experience
- Escalate issues as necessary or direct customers to the appropriate parties and/or navigating through the website as needed.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with other departments (sales, consumer loyalty) during all steps of the ordering process from inception to completion
- Availability to work Saturday through Wednesday
What you'll bring:
- BS/BA Degree OR
- 1+ years of experience in data entry, customer service or general administrative field in a phone-intensive role
- Experience with Zendesk or other similar CRM software
- A compelling phone presence and a passion for customer service
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; excellent on-the-spot judgment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to fast paced environments