Bird is a last-mile electric vehicle sharing company dedicated to bringing safe, low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to communities across the world. We provide a fleet of electric, shared scooters that can be accessed via smartphone. Bird is headquartered in Venice, California and is rapidly expanding across the country and the world.
The CRM Specialist will support the CRM Manager in planning and executing effective CRM marketing strategies that align with business goals and objectives. This role will be responsible for working across teams to successfully develop and execute email and CRM programs to grow defined areas of business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in developing and implementing Email Marketing campaigns and life-cycle management programs
- Conducting quality check tests to ensure that html/css, links, images, subject lines, mailings, and lists function properly
- Monitoring deliverability and overall account reputation to ensure messages are being delivered to the inbox
- Gathering and analyzing data from a variety of sources to make intelligent informed recommendations and decisions on email marketing plans
- 1-3 years of email or CRM marketing experience, preferably with a tech company
- Strong working knowledge with email automation systems, CRM systems, and web analytics (Google Analytics specifically) with the ability to understand how they all work together
- Experience with Braze, or similar platforms (Leanplum, Iterable, Bronto, ExactTarget), and the capacity to use HTML and CSS in email production
- Hands-on experience with campaign execution, including email, in-app, push, and SMS
- General understanding of demand generation, lead lifecycle, and lead nurturing preferred.
- Analytic experience using data to drive optimization and future roadmaps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the knack for problem-solving
- Experience with comprehensive list segmentation, life cycle/drip automation and triggered events within an ESP
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with the capability to work independently
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Read Full Job Description