We’re looking for a Creative Business Operations Manager to join Procore as a critical member of the Marketing team. In this role, you’ll source and manage the creative technology solution, manage creative invoicing from vendors and contractors, build a digital and print production studio, and help outsource work appropriately—to help scale globally in the next five years. Successful candidates have strong organizational and business skills, an understanding of the creative process, and a drive for continuously developing greater efficiencies.
This role will report to our Executive Creative Director and has the opportunity to work remotely from or sit in any of our U.S. or Canada offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the asset production process, from concept to in-house or outsourced production groups, ensuring assets (print, digital, and film) are developed to a high standard within appropriate timelines
- Create a process for quality assurance across all finished assets, including proofing, minor color retouching, proofreading, and reviewing against brand and product guidelines
- Partner with the Marketing Production, Creative, and Program Management teams with assignments, scheduling, storage, and distribution of all creative assets in line with project requirements
- Utilize project management tools (Workfront) and production methodologies to maintain tight schedules and high standards; regularly report back to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays, or issues
- Architect, maintain, and update finished assets to our data asset management system (DAM), Bynder, to ensure assets are accessible and easily findable for users
- Work with Sales Enablement to ensure the proper delivery of new finished assets.
- Handle external production with vendors, including creating an onboarding process for agencies, creative partners, and regional/international marketers; track licenses for film, photo, and music stock and releases for original artwork
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years of creative project management or equivalent experience in an advertising agency or corporate environment
- Self-motivation to deliver all assets on time and within budget
- Ability to remain focused and attentive to detailed tasks
- Fluency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite, knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, BOX; experience with Bynder is a plus
- Understanding of graphic file types and formats and knowledge of the print industry, formats, processes, and approvals
- Excellent organization, collaboration, and communication skills
- Strong project management skills; familiar with project management tools, Workfront is preferred
- Deep understanding of the digital design and the development process and knowledge of various print and environmental design types, processes, and production techniques
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment, and development programs, and friends & family events.