Consumer Experience Specialist at GOAT Group
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:14 a.m. (PST) on Friday, October 30, 2020
The CX Specialist is a crucial role in our company, serving as the primary contact between buyers, sellers, and us. The ideal candidate has an understanding of mobile applications and technology with an eagerness to provide the best customer support around.
In this role you will:
- Resolve customer support issues with the utmost patience and by adhering to company policies
- Provide real-time customer support with a positive attitude through email and chat
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to our mobile apps and website
- Be flexible to carry out other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- Passion for sneakers, technology, and helping others succeed
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work autonomously, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to interact with customers in a clear and concise manner
- Must be a team player who is able to make self-directed judgments based on established guidelines
- Must be able to prioritize work and manage time effectively; the ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to recognize current trends within the industry and suggest ways to improve the overall customer experience
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours as needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description