At Aspiration, we created the category of sustainable, socially responsible retail consumer finance. We offer unique financial products to let people save, spend, and invest their money in ways that make them more financially secure and align with their personal values. Unlike other financial institutions, Aspiration is committed to building a relationship with our customers based on trust and aligning the customer’s success with our own. Aspiration has raised over $250M in funding to date, and is growing quickly.
Action: We take initiative. We are doers, not bystanders.
Boldness: We don’t tinker, we transform.
Customer-Centered: Our customers are at the core of our business. Delivering for them is our North Star.
Diligence & Dedication: We do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it.
Entrepreneurial: Act like an entrepreneur not an employee, generate results for the company and customers everyday.
What You'll Do
- Execute daily operational and financial reviews.
- Cross-collaborate with other departments to reconcile accounts and improve operational efficiency.
- Liaise with outside vendors to ensure quality control
- Serve as a business partner across all business functions (e.g., Marketing, Operations, Product, Compliance)
- Drive monthly analyses and reporting on financial performance and other key performance indicators and provide variances to plan/forecast
- Prepare board presentations and investor communications
- Help automate, improve, and scale reporting and business metrics reporting
- Perform industry benchmarking to assist the company and departments in making business decisions
- Develop, monitor, and analyze KPIs of the business, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive actionable insights
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or similar degree
- 5+ years of relevant operations experience
- Finra Series 7 & 24 license
- Experience in operations, management consulting, or equivalent experience at a high-growth tech startup strongly desired
- Strong organizational and process management skills, comfortable with multitasking and prioritizing within a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to help influence executive stakeholders in making informed data-driven decisions
- Strong proficiency in Excel with experience in building and/or maintaining complex financial models
- Experience with data analytics languages (e.g. SQL)
- Experience with visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
Read Full Job Description