Client Support Specialist
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for positive, self-motivated professionals with strong customer service and support experience and an affinity for technology products and innovation. Individuals that can flourish in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment with a "roll-up your sleeves" mentality and are comfortable interacting with clients both online and over the phone. The ideal candidates will not only perform their given job duties well, but will also always be on the lookout for ways to improve our team’s processes as we continue to grow.
In this role you will be working directly with our active clients assisting with any product feature functionality questions as well as managing the delivery of a variety of professional services offered by our Support team. These services include but are not limited to: data migrations, live phone training, and reconfiguration. Job duties also include helping troubleshoot any issues in the system that a client may have encountered and working with various internal teams to resolve these issues and/or provide solutions.
- 0-2 years experience in customer support function
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot in order to resolve problems quickly and cost effectively
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members and clients
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with emphasis on phone, email, and online communications
- Create training and technical support documentation
- Familiarity with helpdesk ticketing system
- Collaborate with development, product management, and customer onboarding functions in order to care for customers efficiently and effectively
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate combination of education and experience
- Accounting & Audit knowledge is a plus
- SaaS or Technology experience is a plus
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Open-minded and willing to learn
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!