At Luxury Presence, we provide the world's leading real estate agents with stunning websites, world-class marketing tools and services, and access to an exclusive network.
We’re looking for a Client Support Representative to join our talented and growing Support team. Our clients are some of the top real estate agents in the world and as a Client Support Representative
at Luxury Presence, you’ll be positioned to help them maintain their online presence, the home-base for their businesses. In this position, you’ll be counted on to provide guidance, education, and solutions to your clients. To be successful, you’ll need to practice empathy, quick-thinking, and an understanding of web development, real estate, and digital media. Most importantly, you’ll be a partner to our clients as they grow their businesses.
Is this you?
You’re gifted at:
- Commanding software e.g. Zendesk, Hubspot, Asana
- Building beautiful websites
- Leading customers through software training
- Communicating complicated technology to clients with expertise ranging from novice to advanced
- Being a team player
- The ability to understand the customer journey
- A deep sense of empathy
- The ability to be an out-of-the-box thinker
- The drive to solve problems creatively
- Teaching and helping customers
- Curiosity: you love to dig into problems and find solutions
- Start-up hustle & teamwork
- Mondays & project management
Who we are: Luxury Presence is a real estate SaaS company providing real estate agents and companies with cutting-edge software to grow their business. An official partner to four of the largest national brokerages, Luxury Presence was founded by Malte Kramer, a Stanford GSB graduate, and is backed by Silicon Valley’s Switch Ventures, Toba Capital, and Bessemer Ventures. Luxury Presence was recognized in 2020 as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America by Inc. and as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA. The company launched in 2016 and its client list includes leading realtors and companies who purchase template-based websites, a home search tool, listing referral network, content marketing tools, SEO, lead generation, and online advertising. Luxury Presence currently has 2000+ clients, including 22 of the WSJ Top 100 agents.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Read Full Job Description