Client Support Representative
Greater LA Area
Ordermark’s mission is to become a trusted partner to restaurants everywhere, offering products and services that help restaurants adapt to changing consumer trends and technology. We provide our clients with a single dashboard to manage all online ordering and a team of experts to help them succeed. While tech is important, it takes a backseat to solving our client’s problems. We pride ourselves in building a team of world-class thinkers and innovators to revolutionize the restaurant industry, empowering our customers to tap into new markets.
By joining Ordermark you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing restaurant landscape and the explosive online ordering industry.
About the role
We're looking for a Client Support Representative to provide outstanding service to our clients by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with our products and services.
HOURS: Regular, 8-hr work day, with overtime potential. Must have the ability to work weekends and holidays as required. Hours can range from 7am-10:30pm.
What you get to do every day:
- Support a valuable service that restaurants need, managing their online ordering businesses within the Ordermark platform.
- Handle a high volume of inbound and outbound calls and seek to create a positive experience for each caller.
- Use knowledge of company products, services, and policies to assist callers with inquiries, complaints, or problems.
- Use Active Listening skills to understand the reason for their call, address all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response.
- Research accounts and open/closed cases to confirm or clarify information and defuse angry clients as needed, while ensuring they feel supported and valued.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed performance metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Make sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
What you bring to the role:
- Ability to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced business setting that is rapidly changing
- Ability to use all forms of communication including, but not limited to email, social media, phone, texting, and LiveChat
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical troubleshooting and an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges
- Knowledge of one or more of the following is required: iOS, Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac experience
- At least one year of customer service experience and familiarity with troubleshooting technical devices
- Experience supporting clients via phone, e-mail, chat, and/or in person
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the client experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- You thrive on a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Familiarity with online restaurant ordering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Follow-through and attention to detail
- Negotiation and analytical skills
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft office and G Suite
- Bonus points for Salesforce CRM skills!
- Bonus points for restaurant experience!
What we're looking for:
- Motivated pros that can align with restaurants, understand their needs, and recommend solutions to increase profits and customer satisfaction.
- Rock stars in the areas of: leadership, professionalism, team work, problem-solving, and communication.
- Someone to inspire confidence and trust with the client, be our brand representative.
Ordermark participated in Techstars, Boulder in Spring 2018, and has raised $12.5 million. We are headquartered in Los Angeles, and are looking to significantly grow our team while continuing to reach restaurants across the country. Join us in supporting more great restaurant partners like Papa John's, Which Wich, and Qdoba!
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, collaborating daily across time zones. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Thank you for your interest in Ordermark - we’re reviewing impressive candidates every day, and will do our best to reach out to you as quickly as possible!
Read Full Job Description