Client Success Manager
Shippabo is a cloud-based supply chain management platform built by a team of shippers and supported by global logistics experts. Through Shippabo, businesses can oversee their supply chain from anywhere, at any time, and on their terms.
To empower everyone along the supply chain by bringing greater transparency, collaboration, and actionable data to the world of shipping and logistics.
Here at Shippabo, we believe in the power of empathy and trust, proactivity and resoluteness, continual learning and transparency. These values guide everything we do, internally and for our customers.
We’re a team of shippers, logistics experts, and technologists motivated by our massive shared opportunity: To transform the shipping industry. We’re tenacious, driven workers who believe deeply in achieving our mission, while remaining supportive and empathetic coworkers.
We expect nothing less than an actively inclusive work environment. And we’re committed to hiring the best team we can — regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics.
Join an extraordinary team focused on delighting clients with a competitive, enterprise shipping solution. Our client support team is delighting clients daily and is excited to partner with a strong team member in empowering our users and helping move businesses into the future.
Shippabo offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
As part of our client support team, you will have the opportunity to learn about the tech and logistics industry, and set the foundation for career advancement. Take your first step by applying online today!
On a day-to-day basis as a client support representative you will:
- Interact and educate users on using our platform
- Drive user engagement by delivering outstanding client support and proactive updates
- Develop relationships with clients and help with troubleshooting
- Work with your team to drive clients’ operational success
- Effectively communicate the benefits of using Shippabo
- Achieve client satisfaction and retention objectives
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Want to make an impact on a massive industry
- Have a great attitude and love to have fun at work
- Enjoy being part of a team that learn from each other and support growth
- Have experience in a client support role, ideally within a business-to-business (B2B) company
- Are effective at communicating
- Can distill complex concepts in a structured way
- Can quickly understand the technical aspects of our industry and product
- Enjoy building relationships with clients that drive business results
- Are passionate about business process improvement and technology
- Clearly understand how to drive results with a clear methodology to advance pipe to successful closure