Client Success Manager: Burbank
CareerArc is on a mission to help companies recruit talent better, transition their workforce more effectively, and enhance their employer brand. After all, companies are made up of people: Our momentum is driven by people who are curious, passionate and dedicated to a customer-first culture. Our work is driven by the belief that empowering companies to amplify and protect their employer brand helps promote more engaged work cultures, and more fulfilled job seekers and employees. We are backed by Kinderhook Industries and PeakEquity Partners, and just announced a $30M growth equity round in January 2019. Join us!
The Client Success Manager (CSM) is a key advocate and consultant for Social Recruiting clients. Responsibilities include advising clients on social recruiting strategy, client campaign optimization, recognizing and addressing additional service needs, and client satisfaction and retention. The CSM may also assist in partnership marketing, business development, and sales for multiple products.
We have a thirst for success, paired with knowledge and experience of how to achieve results. We also understand and respect the team effort it requires to reach the goals we have set for ourselves. We are looking for individuals who want to win! We are looking for individuals who know how to contribute to a team to make it happen.
If you want to work with a truly collaborative group of exceptional people that are focused on harnessing existing markets that are currently untapped on the web… then we welcome your application!
- Manage the overall relationship with assigned clients (i.e. regular contact with key personnel, communicate product changes, understand and address business needs, solicit product feedback, perform client set-up changes, understand their legal and accounting/billing requirements, etc).
- Advise clients on social recruiting strategy and optimization of their CareerArc social recruiting campaign to meet the client’s business needs.
- Ensure client retention goals are met.
- Support and coordinate client customization projects.
- Analyze and report results to client.
- Communicate client needs internally to ensure client feedback and needs are presented to management, product development, and marketing.
- Review internal dashboards, reports, and tools to monitor client performance.
- Work closely with Client Success Associates to delegate, monitor and review account tasks.
- Provide other client and customer support as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to communicate the value of our solutions to a diverse audience.
- Able to negotiate and close renewals and add-on sales.
- Able to communicate complex technology to clients.
- Able to document product requirements.
- Able to create account strategy and implementation plans.
- Able to use influencing and negotiations skills to accomplish tasks cross-functionally.
- Strong knowledge of social media, especially Twitter and Facebook for business use.
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytic and presentation skills particularly using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of online advertising including display and search advertising.
- Knowledge of the recruitment and/or career development space preferred.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of strategic implementation, account management or project management experience.
- Experience in a client facing role.
- Experience in a technology-focused environment.
CareerArc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CareerArc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.