Client Insights Manager Role Profile
Ace Metrix® works with the top U.S. brands, agencies, and digital publishers to help them create and launch the most effective and impactful video ads. Our innovative syndicated data solutions, delivered on a SaaS platform across desktop and mobile devices, are better, faster, and more cost-effective than any other ad creative measurement solution across the industry. Through the Ace Metrix platform, companies can now access timely, actionable data wherever and whenever they need to, enabling real-time advertising campaign optimization, consumer targeting, and competitive tracking. The company is privately held and venture capital funded.
Client Service Team - Client Insights Manager
The Client Insights Manager is responsible for managing and analyzing Ace Metrix measures and consumer survey data to help our clients identify actionable insights and “stories” that they can use to make more effective video advertisements (for both broadcast TV and online). This position will be based out of the Ace Metrix El Segundo (LA) office and will report to a VP of Client Service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a book of clients with client success and sales teams to support client needs
- Manage research and insights projects designed to enhance clients’ businesses
- Manage monthly, weekly, and ad-hoc client deliverables in Excel and PowerPoint
- Work with CS team to deliver insights from the Ace Metrix software platform(s) and leverage data
- Help client success team with on-boarding, training, data delivery, and data interpretation needs
Key Skills include:
- 3+ years experience in advertising/market research or related field
- Ability to understand data/research and turn it into actionable insights
- Extensive knowledge and expertise with Excel and PowerPoint
- Appreciation and interest in advertising research, vendors, and data sources
- Strong time management skills: Able to prioritize multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity, simultaneously, and meet project deadlines.
- Team player, comfortable interacting with different functional areas
- Comfortable communicating relevant insights and recommendations
- Strong project management skills
- Problem-solving and analytical ability
- Comfortable with periodic business travel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Able to work independently with some direction
- BS/BA or graduate degree in market research, marketing, statistics, mathematics or related field.