Chief of Staff at Flowspace
What you'll do
- Act as an extension of the CEO on strategic projects.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership.
- Build and develop relationships with other employees for increased efficiency.
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation.
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
- Define new operational strategies, working with the CEO and executives on special projects.
- Develop agendas and materials for executive meetings; track next steps and follow-ups to completion.
- Create high quality presentations for the Board of Directors and other audiences.
- Be deeply involved running both internal and external communications at Flowspace.
- Manage internal change-management.
- Conduct market research and analysis.
- Have ability to travel to company headquarters in Southern California for a week per month (once we reopen the office).
Who we're looking for
- Success in a strategy or operations role, with a special strength in executive-level advising and cross-functional collaboration
- Ambitious, with the strategic skills required to think long term and the results orientation to focus fiercely on execution through process and rigor
- Energetic and detail oriented
- Comfortable moving at a fast pace and working in ambiguity
- Highly collaborative with a commitment to Flowspace’s mission and values
- Open to experience in all industries, however, experience in logistics, building marketplaces, or supporting ecommerce companies is a plus.
- Consulting or banking, plus operating, experience
- Experience in early stage and high growth companies
- Master’s degree in business administration
- Experience working with a remote executive team