Business Systems Manager, Workday at ServiceTitan Inc.
Service Titan is seeking an exceptional Business Systems Manager experience with Workday ecosystem to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space.
This position joins the Corporate Systems team working closely with the Workday implementation team and Business stakeholders in driving best practices in implementation and support after Go-live.
The incumbent will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, developing and implementing system solutions and setting up governance in meeting business needs. Act as subject matter expert on the Workday ecosystem to drive business stakeholders towards using best practice in providing solutions. The position acts as a liaison between the HR , Finance and internal IT resources.
As our Business Systems Manager, Workday you will:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Workday HCM and Financial modules/functional areas and actively participate in design, planning, implementation and support.
- Demonstrate expertise and ownership for the configuration, enhancement, maintenance and testing of the Workday system.
- Manage workday tenant strategy, upgrade and support to resolve issues.
- Able to articulate with the core implementation team and stakeholders in implementation, and configuration of the Workday core functionality with HCM, Benefits, Payroll (Earning, Tax, GL, Deductions), Custom Reports, Time Tracking, and recruitment and core Financials along with Budget functional areas.
- Experience with Enterprise Interface Builder EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio.
- Provide subject matter expertise on key business processes driving towards decisions and recommending best practices related to Workday functionality
- Lead through process excellence and demonstrate effective project management skills for complex projects as well as anticipate likely risks and implement mitigation plans
- Identify alternatives based on best practices and application functionality. Anticipate and identify issues and develop program recommendations and courses of action which are consistent with business objectives and functional requirements
- Resolve system escalations and troubleshooting for power users.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 8 years of ERP experience with 2-3 years working on Workday HCM and/or Financial module.
- Strong end-to-end implementation experience with HR and/or Financial Information Systems required and experience in leading data conversion from legacy system to Workday.
- Extensive knowledge of technology planning and operations, design, and deployment, as well as system development life cycle management;
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Human Resources practices and principles;
- Intermediate/Advance Knowledge of US GAAP Accounting practices and principles
- Experience as functional lead in at least three business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting, Absence Management, Talent and Performance Management, Payroll Interface / Payroll, Time Tracking, Integrations.
- Experience as a functional lead in at least three business areas: FDM, General Ledger, Procurement, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Projects/Capital Projects/Project Billing.
- Experience or knowledge implementing Workday Integration configurations
- Advanced Project Management experience and/or experience across a variety of methodologies (e.g. waterfall, agile, SCRUM, Kanban, etc.)
- Highly flexible, ability to execute well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017