Brand Partnership/Sales Manager at To The Tens
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:44 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Brand Relationship/Partnership Specialists introduces FAPL to the new Fashion Brand partners; enabling brands to best utilize the FAPL platform. Specialists offer platform-wide support, from on-boarding to performance tips to technical support, while maintaining an excellent experience to our brands. The Brand Relationship/Partnership Specialist position is an amazing opportunity for dependable, creative, solutions-oriented individuals to join our exciting, fast-growing start-up. This person will be brands’ advocates and do whatever it takes to solve their problems.
This role is central to FAPL’s ability to scale the supply side through providing exceptional brand support service while continuously improving work processes and the technical platform.
We’re looking for someone passionate about creative problem-solving and getting stuff done quickly and efficiently, while maintaining a solid understanding of relationship building and management.
- Opening up a relationship with Millions of Fashion Brands through out the world
- Deliver best-in-class service with fast response times and clear, helpful communications
- Communicate with our brand partners via email and phone
- Troubleshoot and improve processes for brands navigating the brand portal and ecommerce platform integrations
- Support brands in creating, curating, scheduling and posting content
- Develop internal reporting and external brand communications, such as emails and newsletters, insights, tips, and FAQs
- Work with our Concierge, operations, engineering, and product teams to troubleshoot technical problems, improve internal processes, and drive the brand and customer experience
- Proactively identify and execute on opportunities for enhancing/improving both the brand and the consumer experience
- Report all product and service-related trends to management for quick resolution
- Brainstorm new and exciting ways to delight our brands and make your ideas a reality
- Four-year college degree
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with ability to convey information clearly and effectively
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Accurate data entry and typing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Work well in a fast-paced team setting
- Must be creative, and have a high level of initiative and outstanding work ethic
- Prior experience with or interest in learning MailChimp
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
- Minimum 1 year providing exceptional customer or account service, preferably at a eCommerce, retail, or mobile business
FAPL is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description