AV Support Technician at ServiceTitan Inc.
Seeking a highly motivated individual that is passionate about technology and focused on delivering outstanding service supporting ticketing systems, media access control systems, AV, digital signage and provide event support. We are looking for a highly motivated technology professional who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and is excited about new technologies and keeping up with them.
The Audio Video Support Technician/Specialist provides support for videoconferencing (VTC) and collaborative A/V efforts, including collaborative displays in conference rooms, offices, large meeting spaces and huddle rooms.
As our Audio Video Support Technician/Specialist, you will:
- Manage A/V systems integration with network components (wired and wireless) and collaboration systems (Crestron/QSC/Zoom/Webex/Cisco Spark, Skype, BlueJeans, etc.)
- Operate and test daily functionality of all AV and integrated conference rooms
- Perform routine testing and problem diagnosis for projectors, microphones, speakers, amplifiers & LCD/Plasma Displays
- Perform preventative maintenance to resolve problem or identify resolution to appropriate vendor or manufacturer
- Troubleshoot AV/V problems last minute as required as well as non-critical situations
- Assist with company meetings/functions that require use of AV infrastructure (audio, video conferencing, webcasting, visual display or projection, and control system (AMX, Crestron) operations
- Responsible for all modification to Crestron control systems, Crestron and QSC programming.
- Interact with client Customer Help Desk ticketing system to respond to end user requests
- Coordinates with client staff to determine AV basic infrastructure requirements for any new conference room or media design
- Setup and breakdown of all onsite meetings
- Daily system testing to ensure equipment and room functionality
- Research, analyze, and recommend electronic systems improvements and enhancements for audio visual systems
- Develop and manage operational and preventive maintenance checks for all Audio-Visual systems and conference rooms
- Perform remote testing for local and regional offices
- Telecom Administration - Setting up VoIP phones, onboarding/offboarding users, troubleshooting
- Telecom Account Maintenance & Integration with AV equipment
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience troubleshooting and supporting tech hardware and software in a professional setting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform advanced troubleshooting
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to organize and prioritize workload efficiently
- Ability to recognize and maintain confidentiality of work materials and issues as appropriate
- MUST BE open to irregular shifts, evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Experience with Crestron Toolbox, Biamp Tesira/Audia/Nexia, Polycom SoundStructure Studio, Extron Global Configurator.
- InfoComm CTS certification preferred (CTS-D certification nice to have)
- Crestron certification strongly preferred
- Experience with installation, troubleshooting, programming phone system applications, and VOIP systems. Dialpad, Vonage, Talkdesk a plus
- Must have effective interpersonal skills to interact successfully with customers, management, and team members to ensure customer satisfaction
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017