Assistant Accounts Administrator
The Assistant Accounts Administrator manages client invoicing and payments in our fast-paced accounting department using our proprietary customer billing software platform.
This is a client-facing role with a high-volume of daily email correspondence and moderate phone activity. A significant amount of inter-departmental coordination with our account managers and sales representatives is also to be expected.
Fast and high-quality communication with a quick response time is essential. Attention to detail and accurate data entry/generation is mandatory.
In addition to the daily traffic workload, you will have monthly and quarterly goals and games for collections, account maintenance, data analysis and book of business growth.
Pay: Salary + Bonuses
- High school diploma/GED required
- 1-3+ years of billing and collections or equivalent experience in a commercial/professional environment
- 1-3+ years in customer service
- Accounting, bookkeeping and accounts receivable activity
Attributes: Highly organized; Fluid multi-tasking; Adaptability with work flow, procedures and environment; Enduring attention to detail; Self-direction and refined critical thinking
- Strong proficiency in MS Windows and MS Office applications
- Well-versed in Google Sheets and Docs
- Versatility with some CRM and ERP systems (QuickBooks, Salesforce, MS Dynamics, NetSuite, etc.)
- 10-key by touch
- College-level math and accounting preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Basic Adobe Acrobat functionality