Application System Administrator
ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional Application Administrator to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. It is a highly visible support oriented role, working in a growing team. This position is responsible for working directly with internal users in supporting request for different applications like G-Suite and Atlassian products such as Jira and Confluence.
What you’ll do
The main responsibility is to perform day-to-day application administrative tasks, update application and generally ensure that issues are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Provide first level contact and assist users in provisioning different applications (i.e. Office 365, Zoom etc.), resolving issues with g-suite applications (Gmail, Google drive, google calendar etc.)
- Support on-boarding and termination requests in working with Sr Administrator.
- Support existing JIRA cloud implementation and support different teams in setting up the project, workflow, troubleshoot the environment and support user issues.
- Recommend, design, and develop JIRA/Confluence framework for managing and reporting on Agile and Non-Agile projects;
- Maintain and optimize Confluence site structure to meet growing project needs;
- Maintain healthy JIRA and Confluence project environment by periodically reviewing configurations, permissions, workflows, reports, and dashboards.
- Create and maintain a governance plan for JIRA and Confluence.
What you’ll need
- A passion for problem solving and working cross-functionally
- 2-3 year performing application administrator meeting SLAs and supporting users in day to day general user access issues, provisioning and termination requests.
- 3+ years experience in configuration and support of Atlassian products like JIRA and Confluence, Jira Service Desk, Projects, Reporting, Access, and administration.
- Strong working knowledge of Agile (Scrum or Kanban) methodologies.
- Ability to create complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, security schemes, screen configuration schema, permission and notification schemes;
- Fluency in Confluence including security, spaces, design, integration with JIRA
- Experience or knowledge with Google G Suite administration (i.e. Google mail, Google Drive, Google Calendar, etc).
- Understanding of the SDLC and project management methodologies.