Advertising Operations Specialist
Who you are…
The Advertising Operations Specialist is responsible for processing requests to upload creative into various ad serving systems. In addition, this role supports, improves and manages technical communications between sales and operations, sales and our clients, or operations and technology, provide support to these constituents on a variety of technical issues.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Support Delivery & Optimization and Sales teams with creative uploads, and creative-related issues
- Deploy standard and non-standard implementations of desktop, mobile, and video creative
- Handle requests for client screenshots, as well as examples for potential clients
- Understand our ad serving systems and answer questions from the client teams, the clients themselves or operations that involve an intricate knowledge of technology or system behavior
- Respond to telephone calls, emails, and personnel requests for technical support
- Document, track, and monitor issues to ensure a timely resolution
- Knowledge of standard creative types used by third-party ad servers including but not limited to DCM, Atlas, Conversant (Mediaplex), and Sizmek
- Must have a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to load videos and troubleshoot video assets through our various ad serving systems
- Understanding of a variety of the financial and targeting concepts of the online advertising industry including but not limited to CPC, CPM, CPA, cookies, flight dates, creative sizes, ad servers, and attributes of user targeting
- Strong time management, follow-through, and organizational skills
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products with a specific understanding of Excel functions and features
Experience and Education
- Degree or equivalent work experience
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For other career opportunities with Causal IQ, visit: https://causaliq.com/join-us
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Causal IQ strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.