Administration Services Lead
- Oversee the Admin services team in Manhattan Beach, including any contingent resources needed to bolster the team’s fluctuating capacity
- Manage executive support, ensuring the right level of support is in place and staying ahead of the pipeline of support needs for any new or promoted Partners/VP/Directors.
- Implement & manage applicable policies and processes including collaborating with operations leadership to develop those relevant policies to support the Admin Services team.
- Work with the client services and Center Projects team to ensure all office tours & external and internal events/meetings are well managed and supported by Admin Services as needed Partner with others in Ops to create and organize cultural and team events for the center
- At least 3+ years’ experience in people management and a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Previous EA experience beneficial and people management experience preferable
- High level Microsoft office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven experience in people and performance management Excellent time management skills; demonstrated ability to manage complex schedules and the ability to manage multiple and competing tasks in a fast paced environment
- Sound judgment; ability to make independent decisions based on logic and common sense
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with counterparts and high level stakeholders
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills