Greater LA Area
Ordermark’s mission is to become a trusted partner to restaurants everywhere, offering products and services that help restaurants adapt to changing consumer trends and technology. We provide our clients with a single dashboard to manage all online ordering and a team of experts to help them succeed. While tech is important, it takes a backseat to solving our client’s problems. We pride ourselves in building a team of world-class thinkers and innovators to revolutionize the restaurant industry, empowering our customers to tap into new markets.
By joining Ordermark you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing restaurant landscape and the explosive online ordering industry.
About the role
We're looking for an Activation Scheduler to support the Activation and New Services teams by contacting clients to gather information and schedule appointments, ensuring clients can go live as quickly as possible.
What you get to do every day:
- Identify and contact clients who need to submit information and/or schedule appointments.
- Supports Activation Team Manager and Director of Account Services with process and workflow improvements.
- Handle outbound and inbound calls from restaurants needing help with setting up their equipment, seeking to create a positive experience for each caller.
- Escalate issues to the next tier of support, or arrange dates, times & access appointments for service calls.
- Utilize multiple computers and databases to log and keep records of client queries.
- Update self-help documents so clients/employees can try to fix problems themselves.
- Uses knowledge of company products, services, and policies to assist callers with inquiries, complaints, or problems.
- Use Active Listening skills to understand the reason for their call, address all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response.
- Inspire confidence and trust with the client, be our brand representative.
- Utilize software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed performance metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Make sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Additional responsibilities as designated by supervisor.
What you bring to the role:
- Ability to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced business setting that is rapidly changing
- Ability to use all forms of communication including, but not limited to email, social media, phone, texting, and LiveChat
- Experience supporting clients via phone, e-mail, chat, and/or in person
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the client experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Thrives on a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Familiarity with online restaurant ordering
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret information
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients
- Negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Follow-through and attention to detail
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft office and G Suite
- Bonus points for Salesforce CRM skills!
- Bonus points for Slack skills!
- Bonus points for restaurant experience!
Ordermark participated in Techstars, Boulder in Spring 2018, and has raised $12.5 million. We are headquartered in Los Angeles, and are looking to significantly grow our team while continuing to reach restaurants across the country. Join us in supporting more great restaurant partners like Papa John's, Which Wich, and Qdoba!
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, collaborating daily across time zones. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Thank you for your interest in Ordermark - we’re reviewing impressive candidates every day, and will do our best to reach out to you as quickly as possible!
Read Full Job Description