At HYFN we take great pride in our people—brilliant, fun minds who challenge each other at the table, and the ping pong table, with fervor. We have no time for office politics, spending it instead brainstorming around the campus or testing our puzzle-solving skills in an escape room (we never said we were conventional). With a team like ours, work and play are one and the same.
HYFN is an award-winning group of strategists, human behavior analysts, creators, and amplifiers that thrive on compelling and engaging audiences in meaningful ways. With a quality of service that's second to none, we create partnerships to design and develop cross-platform solutions that meet the demands of an evolving digital culture and diversified media landscape.
The Account Planner will support the Account Manager, Account Supervisor and Account Director in all aspects of account organization and campaign execution. This individual will assist in interfacing between internal and external teams for successful social advertising campaign execution across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and more as applicable, as well manage all ad creation, ad publishing, bid updates, budget allocation and analysis of advertiser campaigns across all Social Platforms. The Account Planner must possess strategic and critical thinking, have an analytical mindset and make data driven decisions based on the client objectives and performance of ads. Acronyms like CPM, CTR, CPC, ATC, CVR, CPA, and ROAS must come as second nature.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fully support Account Manager, Account Supervisor and/or Account Director on assigned accounts.
- Maintain organization of assigned accounts, including creation and maintenance of IO/budget tracking sheets, creative trafficking documents, internal to-do lists, media plans, Asana tasks, and more.
- Publishing on all platforms, inclusive of:
- Manages ad creation, bid updates and budget allocation on all social channels
- Participates in all internal meetings by providing feedback on performance and recommendations for improvement
- Maintains optimization logs
- Monitors campaign pacing and executes on optimizations to meet campaign delivery and goals
- Help in scheduling client calls and meetings and handle creation and distribution of pre-call/meeting agendas and action-oriented recaps.
- Provide clients with reporting, spec documentation and general recommendations after approval from Account Manager and/or Supervisor.
- Contribute to issue troubleshooting and resolution with support of the Account Manager and/or Account Supervisor, leveraging resources as needed to do so.
- Utilize HYFN8 and remain up-to-date on product updates and new features.
- Pixel creation, troubleshooting and performance analysis
- Manages daily reporting tasks for internal and client use, as well as work with analytics to support the delivery of data analysis and qualitative insights for clients, including task creation and QA.
- Maintain healthy and productive relationships with members of the account team, analytics, product, creative, sales, and others in the company.
- Effectively communicate with internal stakeholders inclusive of account team, analytics, product, creative
- Knowledge of social advertising and the media landscape in general.
- Fluency in all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and Pinterest.
- Ability to multi-task and remain accountable to deadlines without exceptions.
- Extreme attention to detail and strong sense of urgency but calmness in completing tasks.
- Analyze and present data effectively and efficiently internally and externally.
- Persuasive oral and written communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team across disciplines
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field and 1-2 years’ work experience. Previous experience in account or campaign management or media planning/buying within the digital media industry preferred.
Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.