Sense360 is a big-data start-up that is transforming how companies make strategic decisions. We work with some of the top restaurants, retailers, agencies and tech companies in the world providing them access to our revolutionary insights and dashboards. We are funded by the same VCs as Uber, Pinterest, and Riot Games and were founded by successful repeat entrepreneurs.
About Our Culture:
We believe that the best people want lots of responsibility and ownership, but also want to be part of a high-performance team with a singular goal. We believe that to truly be great one needs to constantly be improving, learning, and soliciting feedback. We also believe that startups require scrappiness and focus to do 10x more with 1/10 the resources. Finally, we believe building a company should be a fun and rewarding experience that extends outside of the four walls of the office.
About the Role:
We are looking for a passionate and energetic Customer Success Manager who can guide Sense360 customers through amazing customer experience. You will be a foundational player in building the right onboarding, renewal and customer satisfaction processes today and in the future. You will also be responsible for creating best practices around how our clients use our analytics to revolutionize their business decisions. If you have a love for data and restaurants, this is the perfect fit!
- Work with clients to ensure you understand and document criteria for them to maximize their value using Sense360's products and services
- Learn the product use cases inside and out, build client-facing training materials and best practices with the team
- Own the client journey from onboarding to renewal. Upsell additional products and services to your account base by asking insightful questions and understand the questions they are asking
- Have strong writing skills, follow up instincts and meticulous customer management skills.
- Identify areas of improvement in our client journey, work with the team to implement change
- Be willing to try new things and iterate!
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, product, data analysts, solutions and engineering regarding your client’s needs
- 3+ years of experience in B2B customer success, market research, analytics or account management role
- Experience working as a primary point of contact for clients, responsible for maximizing their contract value
- Generally, analytical and data-driven
- Proven track record of winning hearts and minds of clients
- Strong presentation skills and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starting attitude and a willingness to spearhead new customer success initiatives
Read Full Job Description