Account Manager, eLearning Partnerships
Who We Are:
StackCommerce is on a mission to enable people to organically discover products and brands they love on the publications and media they engage with every day. Our native commerce solutions build new, incremental revenue streams for publishers, and empower our brand partners to reach relevant audiences through content. With more than 750 publisher partners, the company’s media network reaches over 1 billion monthly visitors and has over 4.5 million registered users. StackCommerce is headquartered in Venice, CA and was recognized as one of LA Business Journal's 2017 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles. The company is backed by top investors including Draper Associates, 500 Startups, Amplify, and Wavemaker Partners.
What You’ll Do:
StackCommerce is looking for an account manager to manage current eLearning partnerships which helps us generate meaningful revenue. You will be reaching out to, talking with, and closing 6-figure flash sales promotions with our current partners. This position reports directly to the CRO.
- Cultivate relationships with current eLearning vendors and top tier accounts.
- Leverage current connections and related experience in sales to build alliances with the best teachers on the planet.
- Re-negotiate live offers for the best pricing, variable rev share terms, email upsell, amplify.
- Work to find the best solution using high financial acumen, strong sales process and creative solutions.
- Be held to revenue goals, cpa offers, sales activity metrics, and win goals.
- Be a master sales hacker by leveraging SalesForce, Gmail, Google Sheets, and other apps in your sales stack to get the deals done.
- 3+ years of dedicated business-to-business inside sales or sourcing experience.
- Experience canvassing and cold-calling into businesses, including negotiations with director and above level contacts.
- Experience with ecommerce buying, daily deals, and lifestyle products.
- SalesForce experience.
- Direct cold email and phone sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proven track record in business consulting and selling.
- Action-oriented, motivated and the previous results of demonstrated success.
- Ability to close 6-figure daily deal promotions.
- A proven hungry closer who loves the startup life.
Benefits + Perks:
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Salary, Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27” thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need.
- Vacation: “Unlimited” Paid Vacation
- Allowances: Stack Coupons, Learning allowances, Monthly Books, and Parking+Uber Dollars.
- Free Food/Drinks: Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal.
- Rad Location: Our office is literally on the beach in Venice - Surf everyday!
- Amazing Events: Annual Company Cruise to Mexico, Yoga on the Beach, Bi-Annual Hackathons