Account Growth Strategist
About SidebenchSidebench is an award-winning strategy, design, and development consultancy based in Los Angeles. We partner with enterprise companies and top new ventures seeking product strategy. Our team provides the strategic value of enterprise-level management consulting and the technical expertise of a leading product & development shop. We combine these strengths with a people-first methodology that gives us a unique & innovative approach toward creating first-in-kind solutions.
About the OpportunityAt Sidebench, our Account Growth Strategist ensures the smooth execution of client engagements in close cadence with the Product Team, from briefing teams before projects start to building and maintaining relationships, partnerships and pipelines. You are a solution focused closer who tactfully navigates external and internal expectations.
Using their experience in driving product execution, the Account Growth Strategist works with teams to align the product vision with client and Sidebench business strategies. As the business development point of contact for our clients, you know how to motivate and forecast client needs based on client touchpoints, industry trends and your own extreme creativity.
Our Account Growth Strategist finds a home in our collective genius. You are here to challenge your creative capacity and never stop cultivating your business drive. There is an incredible amount of growth potential within Sidebench and you alone will determine your ceiling.
Cross Functional Responsibilities:
- Establish and grow client relationships to identify opportunities, earn client trust and convey Sidebench value
- Advocate for the team when requests do no align with the product vision or contractual requirements
- Negotiate conflicting requests using a balance of strategic product needs, Sidebench business goals and client success criteria
- Work with Product Managers to build product and business roadmaps
- Align the product vision with the business strategies and client goals
- Challenge internal and client teams to push creative limits with big picture thinking
- Create and pitch quarterly innovations decks to ensure clients never stop seeing Sidbench as a strategic partner
While we do have an unlimited vacation and work from home remote policy, In general, this is an office-based role and you will spend time in team meetings, as well as remaining in close contact with key clients.
Benefits and Perks
- In addition to a competitive full-time salary, we offer a significant health reimbursement plan, unlimited vacation & remote time allotments, and a 401k program
- Since we’re all about learning and growth, you’ll receive a technology stipend and an educational stipend to spend how you choose
- We have a casual dress code in the office — no need to dress up for us
- Our office space has indoor and outdoor workspaces and has an open floor plan
- We always make sure to plan one big company event and one small company event per quarter
- Our Culture Club celebrates new hires, birthdays, Sidebench anniversaries, and holidays
- We are walking distance from downtown Culver City and offer free office parking
- Our kitchen is stocked with free coffee, beer, and plenty of healthy snacks
- Throughout the year, we reevaluate our design framework, development process, and Sidebench values, and every member of our team gets involved
- An interesting blend of projects, clients, and technologies; great opportunity for someone wanting to see and affect a diverse array of products
- You will work with a very diverse team of intelligent people that make it fun to come to work each day