Youtube/Google Ads Media Buying Specialist at Golden Hippo
Who We Are:
Golden Hippo is an employee-owned, vertically-integrated, highly profitable direct-to-consumer marketer of health, beauty, and pet care brands that collectively generate $1 billion of revenue annually. Our employees are passionate about our mission to create best-in-class products across broadly appealing categories — to help people live their healthiest, happiest lives.
Our A-players are results-driven creative thinkers who like to move fast, get the job done, and have fun doing it. If you love to roll up your sleeves, take on exciting new challenges every day, and drive massive growth, we want to hear from you!
Why Golden Hippo:
Here at Golden Hippo, we work to develop best-in-class products, revolutionary marketing campaigns, and glowing customer experiences. We pride ourselves on our award-winning culture and incredibly diverse workforce. We intentionally strive to cultivate, create, and celebrate a rich, vibrant and inclusive culture of belonging where our employees feel respected and empowered. We also offer:
- Award-winning culture… Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 2021, Best Teams - Marketing 2021, Best Company - Leadership 2020, and more! Click here to view more.
- Competitive salary & bonus opportunities
- Flexible, remote work arrangements available for most positions
- Highly valuable employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, parental leave, and more)
- Generous matching 401K plan
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
- Highly interactive, challenging work with a talented, diverse, passionate team
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities such as manager and employee development classes, Tuition Assistance Program, book club, film club, webinars, mentorship program, Hippo Talks, and much more
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere
- In-office gym & fitness classes, fully-stocked kitchen, plus regular yoga, meditation breaks, happy hours, and events
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a Youtube/Google Ads Media Buying Specialist who will be responsible for scaling cold traffic campaigns, maintaining above 5 figure ad spend per day while hitting CPA and ROAS targets across Google Ads (YouTube and Display). The position will be responsible for the entire campaign cycle from ad creation, campaign launch and optimization, determining budgets and refining targeting. The ideal candidate is someone with proven experience in scaling cold traffic Google campaigns and wants to join a successful and established leader in the Direct-to-consumer industry.
What Your Day-to-Day Will Look Like:
- Set-up, manage, execute, and analyze YouTube and Google campaigns and budgets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep spend optimized for sales growth while hitting strict CPA and ROI goals.
- Drive creation of new ad creatives both through own ideas as well as collaboration with copy and video creative departments.
- Continuously ideate, implement, and measure results of A/B testing for both creatives and campaign targeting to optimize for engagement/conversions.
- Perform regular tracking and analysis on the performance of each campaign. Prepare and deliver performance reports identifying successes and opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain active relationships with Google account representatives to make strategic adjustments to advertising strategies and campaigns.
- Hands-on experience working with Google’s different ad formats Including Display and YouTube, as well as Ad policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The Best Candidates Will Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/ Advertising or related field preferred
- 3+ years experience with Google Ads Manager
- Experience scaling and maintaining Google Ad accounts of $30k/ day or higher while maintaining key performance metrics
- Familiarity with Direct-to-Consumer marketing preferred
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google Docs)Comfortable with basic image editing using Photoshop
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient at managing multiple projects and able to organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Passion for the digital media space in health and wellness, personal development, and everything in between preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Golden Hippo strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Golden Hippo recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Golden Hippo may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
AL AK AZ AR CA CO CT FL HI ID IL IN KS MA MI MT NV NM NY NC OH OR TN VA TX UT WA Remote