Vice President, Product Marketing
ServiceTitan is a product built by the intellect, passion, and vision of hundreds of people. We wake up every day driven to offer the finest SaaS tools to hard-working, home service professionals who have been completely underserved by technology. To be a marketer at ServiceTitan is to carry that fire into the world. We are passionate about content and driven by data. We mine collective experience and stoke unyielding curiosity to uncover the channels and creative that will deliver ServiceTitan’s life-changing power to every potential customer.
Vice President, Product Marketing
ServiceTitan is seeking an experienced, passionate product marketer to join the marketing team in a strategic leadership role. It’s an exceptional opportunity to manage and grow a team of talented and motivated product marketers, guiding the team to help define the product positioning, messaging and go to market strategy for an emerging category, and be a driving force at the forefront of marketing innovation. The ideal candidate not only executes in the trenches but also coaches and develops an awesome product marketing team. This role will include sales training, competitive positioning, and cross-functional leadership across marketing, sales, customer success and business development.
What you'll do
- Go to market product launches - plan and implement the strategy for new product launches, collaborating with sales, customer success, and marketing to ensure well-coordinated execution and measure success.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on buyers in each segment, how they buy and their buying criteria; use this knowledge to inform product messaging, brand differentiation, marketing content and sales training.
- Sales enablement - provide training and create content, assets, and tools including sales presentations, ROI tools, pitch decks, platform demos, competitive briefs and other materials.
- Competitor analysis – identify our actual and potential competitors and evaluate their strategies, pricing, and positioning. Assess their relative strengths and weaknesses and devise counter-strategies.
- Marketing content - support demand generation and content marketing campaigns with expertly crafted content that speaks to each target vertical and persona.
What you'll need
- 8+ years B2B marketing experience, with minimum 3 years in a product marketing leadership role, ideally selling SaaS solutions.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with email marketing and webinars
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team to drive projects to completion
- Customer marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree is required (MBA a plus)
- Extensive experience developing and validating positioning, category creation, messaging, and competitive segmentation.
- Self-motivated with a true passion for product marketing and SaaS platforms
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017