Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Growth Products at ServiceTitan Inc.
ServiceTitan’s Senior Product Marketing Manager is an integral, highly-visible role to ensure the success of new growth products at ServiceTitan. S/he will help market and engage existing customers with the goal to drive significant adoption of new platform products (e.g., payments, financing). This individual is a strategic marketer capable of developing and executing go-to-market strategies and plans. We are looking for a candidate who is highly motivated to drive adoption of new business lines for ServiceTitan from beginning to end. Additionally, s/he is an effective partner to our customers and works in strong collaboration with cross-functional teams across the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Create product marketing plans for new offerings; Plan and implement strategies for launches, collaborating with sales, customer success, and corporate marketing to ensure well-coordinated execution and measure success
- Understand target buyer and customer personas, buying needs, and buyer’s journey to inform the development of messaging and content strategy
- Create and be accountable for quarterly marketing plans for the portfolio, including marketing campaigns and programs designed to drive awareness, demand and adoption of the products
- Work with the Corporate Marketing team to develop, execute, track and refine marketing campaigns and programs; Integrate marketing efforts such webinars, emails, content marketing, web presence
- Work with the Customer Success team so Onboarding, Success and Support are aware and trained of Platform feature benefits and processes
- Partner with the Sales Enablement function to create and execute on sales enablement plans that equip reps with the knowledge, content and tools they need to successfully engage with buyers and customers
- Work with Platform sales team to refine and send ongoing customer messaging through various tools (e.g. SalesLoft, Flight Plans) to drive awareness and adoptions
- Create unified best practice feature benefits across Platform initiatives
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 8 years of product marketing experience
- Prior success in developing strategies to upsell and drive growth in share of wallet
- Strong ability to create messaging, positioning and content strategies
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify early signals/trends and quickly solution set / problem solve.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with executive leadership
- Highly accountable self-starter that is able to work with little direct supervision
- A desire to work in a high growth and results-oriented team environment
- SaaS Experience preferred
- Experience with SiriusDecisions frameworks and methodologies a plus
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017